- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1/4 cup Organic Meadow Cultured Unsalted Butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, divided
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 cup Organic Meadow Regular Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Grease 2 baking sheets.
2. In large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 15 to 18 minutes or until fork-tender.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir melted butter with half the garlic, 2 tbsp chives, 1 tbsp parsley and 1 tsp salt.
4. Drain potatoes well and add half the butter mixture; toss to coat. Divide potatoes between prepared baking sheets. Arrange potatoes 2 inches apart. Using bottom of ramekin or measuring cup, flatten each potato to 1/4-inch thickness. Brush remaining butter mixture evenly over potatoes.
5. Roast potatoes for 17 to 20 minutes or until bottoms are golden. Carefully flip and roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crisp all over.
6. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together sour cream, lemon juice, remaining garlic, 1 tbsp chives, remaining parsley and remaining salt. Transfer to serving bowl.
7. Arrange potatoes on serving platter with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with remaining chives to serve.
Tip: Alternatively, cook potatoes in air fryer if available.