Cottage Cheese Squares
- 1 onion - chopped
- 2 tbsp. Organic Meadow butter
- 1 can organic aduki beans (I use Eden brand)
- 1 cup raw organic brown rice, cooked
- 3 Organic Meadow large eggs
- 1 cup Organic Meadow 2% milk
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups Organic Meadow low-fat pressed cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups grated carrot
Melt butter in a frying pan and sauté the onions.
While the onions are cooking mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, then add the sautéed onions.
Place mixture in a lightly buttered square casserole dish. Bake uncovered in a preheated oven at 375° F. Place a pan of water on the lower oven shelf. Bake for approx. 40 mins.
Cut into squares and serve. I like to add a spoonful or two of Organic Meadow 2% yogurt and a pinch of cayenne on my serving for added flavour.