Terms and Conditions
Privacy legislation in Canada defines “personal information” broadly as any information about an identifiable individual. In general, personal information does not include business contact information, including your name, title or position, business or business e-mail address, telephone and facsimile number.
What Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
Among other reasons, Organic Meadow Inc. collects and retains information for the purposes of conducting market research, surveys and mailings.
Examples of personal information collected by Organic Meadow are:
- contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number in a non-business capacity)
- Organic Meadow Inc. uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to address your inquiries or respond appropriately;
- to develop and improve our products, services and websites and to advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
- to subscribe to newsletters, mailings and fill out surveys;
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Organic Meadow Inc. uses information obtained from the users of its website to enhance the users’ experiences on its website. Organic Meadow Inc. will not disclose any personal information to any third parties, except when so required by law, to protect other users or subscribers, or to respond to an emergency. Otherwise, names and information will only be disclosed with permission. If necessity, information may be disclosed to contractors or other agents responsible for maintaining and/or improving the website. Information will be shared with such contractors and agents only to the extent reasonably necessary for them to perform such website services and pursuant to reasonable confidentiality obligations.
Organic Meadow Inc. uses a number of security methods to protect the data that resides on its servers. However, no security system is impenetrable. Organic Meadow Inc. cannot guarantee the security of its service, nor can it guarantee that the information that users and subscribers supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to Organic Meadow Inc. over the Internet. For more information, please contact us
Retention of Your Personal Information
Organic Meadow Inc. retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
• to see personal information you have already sent us so that you can correct or update it;
• to ask that we delete your personal information from our records;
Please respond in writing to:
Organic Meadow Inc.
RR#5, Guelph ON
Canada N1H 6J2
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this site. Organic Meadow Inc. requires that all visitors to this web site agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this web site. By accessing and using this web site you indicate your acknowledgement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You may browse this web site for your personal information only. The information and documentation made available through this website has been obtained from a variety of sources. The trademarks, logos and marks appearing on this web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Organic Meadow Inc. and may not be copied, distributed, republished, reproduced, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Organic Meadow Inc. Modification, use or misuse of these trademarks, or any other content on this web site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the web site context, is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any intellectual property contained on this web site. The absence of a trademark, logo or mark belonging to Organic Meadow Inc. anywhere in the text of this site does not constitute a waiver of Organic Meadow Inc. trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name, logo or mark.
USER CODE OF CONDUCT
While using the Organic Meadow Inc. website, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the website, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or "cracking" or defacing any portion of the website;
- Use the website for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Organic Meadow Inc., without its prior written consent;
- Transmit any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on intellectual property or other rights of Organic Meadow Inc. or any third party;
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the website;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the website;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the website without the prior written authorization of Organic Meadow Inc;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about website visitors; or
- Permit anyone else to use the website through your username or password.
Organic Meadow Inc. makes no warranties or representations regarding the use of this web site's content or the content of any web site or web sites "linked" to this web site in terms of their accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise. Organic Meadow Inc. does not warrant that the functional aspects of this web site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither Organic Meadow Inc. nor any other party involved in the creation, production or deliverance of this web site shall be liable for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, any content of this web site or the content of any web site or web sites "linked" to his web site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, everything on this web site is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada, as applicable, notwithstanding any principles of conflict of laws. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to this web site. This web site may be "linked" to other web sites which are not maintained by Organic Meadow Inc. Organic Meadow Inc. is not responsible for the content of those web sites.
Organic Meadow reserves the right to change its website, including eliminating or continuing any content on or feature of the website, or change the information to be provided in order to become or continue to be a user or subscriber of the website. Organic Meadow Inc. reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions by updating this posting at any time without notice. Please visit this web page each time you visit this web site to keep up to date with the current terms regarding your use of this web site.